‘Your hate comments lifted me to where I am today’ _BarBie Bobrisky throws shady thanks to his haters

Monday 3 July 2017

‘Your hate comments lifted me to where I am today’ _BarBie Bobrisky throws shady thanks to his haters


Bobrisky took to his Instagram to throw a shady appreciation to his haters for helping him. The male barbie stated that the hate and negative comments from
his haters helped him reach the level he is today.

According to the bleaching expert, he would have stopped the hate comment if it had gotten to him in a negative way.

He shared the photo above with the following caption,

“If truly ur hate comments is getting to d baddest I swear I will stop uploading….. But nothing can shake d baddest. Some of u are so dumb ur hate comments lift me up to where am i today so thank u haters. Once a while u guys need my attention. Love  u all”

Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment