Nigeria Movie Star Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Son, Hails Self For Being A Mother – Her Estrange Husband Did This Next {Watch Video}

Saturday 29 July 2017

Nigeria Movie Star Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her Son, Hails Self For Being A Mother – Her Estrange Husband Did This Next {Watch Video}


popular Nollywood actress and mother of One, Tonto Dikeh shared an adorable video of her having fun with her very cute son, King Andre, while shopping. She captioned it;

”Lord i am grateful.. I love my son sooo much•• babyking you are everything to me.. the best part of been a woman is being a mom..(my opinion) thanks to motherhood for making me apptecaite and see life from a different view…


shoutout to all the moms out there,you all are the greatest #kingtonto #mamaking #radical4jesus #love & motherhood #celeratingmyhappiness #protectingmyhappiness
See video below…





Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment