How I Slept With My Own Son For Money – Woman Makes Shocking Confession

Saturday 3 June 2017

How I Slept With My Own Son For Money – Woman Makes Shocking Confession

A woman’s confession on Facebook has gone viral. The woman wrote : Last year, everything started going downhill. My husband divorced me, I couldn’t afford the rent on my apartment anymore, and 

http://www.nsromamedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mother-sex-890x395_c.jpeg
Illustrative photo



I couldn’t manage the deposit for even a cheap apartment. Then the convenience store I worked at shut down. My son Jimmy and I started to live in my car

My old boss Mr B., who had always seemed the nicest guy in the world, gave me a few bucks to tide me over, but it ran out.

I went for another loan and he offered me a “job” with would come with money and a trailer to live in. He said all I had to do was have s_ex with my son for his amusement every weekend. 

I threatened to tell the cops, he pointed out it would look like I was trying to get revenge. I slapped him and stomped away. Three weeks later, after not eating for two days and with winter coming and still living in my car, I talked about it with Jimmy. 

We both agreed that we didn’t have a lot of options. So I went back to Mr B. and asked if we could take up his offer. It’s been a year now. We live in a nice trailer that’s actually bigger than our old apartment.

Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment