See Actress Toyin Abraham’s Message To Helen Paul On Her Birthday That Has Got Everyone Talking

Sunday 7 May 2017

See Actress Toyin Abraham’s Message To Helen Paul On Her Birthday That Has Got Everyone Talking

Today is Helen Paul’s birthday and Toyin Abraham took out time to write her a poem. Such cute words. She wrote; We may not be sisters by birth, But somewhere deep within me I feel I’ve known you forever. 
You’re my true sister, FOREVER.
You’re my angelic sister Held close to my heart, We were friends by God’s choice,

But sisters by our own. Your so pure, Your so true, Your so beautiful, You’re my true sister forever. Happy birthday to a Friend turned sister @itshelenpaul  
Amazing piece, who knew they were this close. 
We wishe Helen Paul a happy birthday.
Meanwhile, Toyin Abraham has finally released her much talked about movie, Alakada Reloaded. 
The star-studded comedy flick features Toyin Abraham alongside Kehinde Bankole, Woli Arole, Nedu OAP, Helen Paul, Lilian Esoro, Annie Idibia, Bidemi Kosoko, Liz Da Silva, Gabriel Afolayan, Comedian Ebiye among many others.

Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment