People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt

Wednesday 5 April 2017

People With Tattoos Will Be Arrested In Port Harcourt

I stay in Port Harcourt and about two weeks ago a particular Police man of the Abuloma division told me that very soon , arrest will be made on anyone with a tattoo in Port Harcourt reason being that most of the criminals that have been apprehended had tattoos on them...

Although within me I was sceptical and critical about the implementation of such arrest but I had nothing to worry about since I wasn't even a fan of tattoos...

Many folks in Port Harcourt may not be aware of this new development, thats why I am informing folks on Nairaland , especially those that reside in Port Harcourt to confirm that folks with tattoos will be arrested according to the Police officer of Abuloma division that I spoke with...

Mods ... This could save another person from unnecessary arrest...

Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment