NIGERIAN WOMEN and BIG BUTT MANIA – The MACA ROOT RUSH [SECRET EXPOSED]

Friday 10 March 2017

NIGERIAN WOMEN and BIG BUTT MANIA – The MACA ROOT RUSH [SECRET EXPOSED]

Image result for big butt ladies

SPONSORED: What’s in a big butt, big ass, big hips, huge bakassi, saddle butt etc ? I DONT KNOW , they’re only mounds of flesh (or fat) sticking out of a persons behind. In most cases, a woman’s behind.


What we seem to find so intriguing is the preoccupation of the Nigerian mind with BIG HIPS and BUTT. I mean both male and female minds !


Men love staring at them, women dream of rocking a big pair of cheeks inside some tight jeans.

They want to be at the centre, connoisseur of all eyes !

Snoop Lion and Wande Coal sang about them, more than once… P Square and Wiz kid never fail to mention to SHAKE IT in their lyrics. Wale Adenuga even named his weekly 80s magazine (ikebe super) after the big African Butt.

What’s so special about a big killer size BUTT ?? Well like Omawumi said, “Na who I go ask ?” You Nigerian men and women know a whole lot better than we do.

But what we realise is nobody wants to be an outsider in the Big hips and Butt Premiership League. You either want to own a big one if you’re a woman and if you’re a man you want access to one. Lolz !

Image result for big butt ladies

But vanity and jokes apart, there are people who suffer from serious psychological and self esteem issues
For having a little butt or Frying pan backside.

Some women are as straight as the letter “I” and they’re not loving it. They could really wish for some nice curves.

That’s why City Drugs is bringing MACA ROOT to you.
Maca root corrects flaws in a womens physique by regulating adequate hormone secretion and fat distribution. Infact a lot of the expensive pills and creams on the market are actually maca root with Nice fancy names.


We bring you the South-American herb that made the brazillian bikini butt famous – MACA ROOT.

After 3 weeks of testing Maca Root with 16 Nigerian girls from a higher institution in Lagos; we bring you some of their comments :

Thanks for the samples of Maca, I didn’t put on weight as I feared but I’m happy to announce this product is a winner. Loving my new shape, I love the comments I get ! – Dammy Afolabi,

Related image

I’ve tried it, but I won’t finish the pack because I’m a shy person…the results were so fast. I don’t really need this big buttocks. Help ! – Mary Ifidon

my room mates are begging for discount on this maca root. They love what its doing to me. Let me be your agent and earn some cash pleasee. – Ada Okeke

My skin is brand new no more big tummy and also nice hips, my fiancee has made some nice compliments – for once. Thanks so much ! – Aisha Peters

Really I participated because of my older sister who has no butt, she likes the efficacy. She’s coming to pick up more – Lucy Iriogbe

Image result for big butt ladies

So Maca is the secret. I’ve heard so much about it while growing up. This stuff is a girls best friend. Don’t publish my bb pin – Toyin Marquis

I used some butt cream(name withheld) a while back with no results but MACA ROOT is doing the job. I’m grateful – Sandra Chukwu


Call for your Bigger Juicer Butt 
08105026802

Click To Share With Friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment